Kamis, 28 November 2013

remidi kd2

remidi kd 2

1.  what's the function of the expression below !
a. would you please to open the window?
Answer : express, a pollite, offer of, request
b. i'd like to confirm that we require two double bedroom with bath and AC
Answer : to confirm
c. i will have to cancel my arrangement with mr.darwoto
answer : to cancellation
d. would you come to my celebration with your brother
answer : to invited
1 . apa fungsi dari ekspresi di bawah ini
a . akan Anda silahkan untuk membuka jendela ?
b . Saya ingin mengkonfirmasi bahwa kami memerlukan dua kamar tidur ganda dengan mandi
               dan AC
c . saya akan harus membatalkan pengaturan saya dengan mr.darwoto
d . Anda akan datang ke perayaan saya dengan saudaramu

2.  change into passive !
a. my wife was hanging my shirt
answer : the shirt was hanged by my wife/her
b. she was watering the flower in the garden
answer : the flower was watered by she/her in the garden
c. his mother was not washing dishes in the kitchen
answer : the dishes was not washed by his mother in the kitchen
d. they were not helping an old woman
answer : an old woman were not helped by them

3.  write the fact !
a. if i bought the drink, i would give you
answer : I don’t give you
b. if shinta had not gone to my party, she would have not meet yoga
shinta did not come to my party
c. my wishes that i could get scholarship
answer : I did not get a scholarship
d. i wished that you had not leaved me earlier
answer : you left me

4.  arrange these jumbled words into a good senteces
a. i talk couldn't about their secret business
answer : i couldn't talk about their secret business
b. you i to regret cancellation about my
answer : I regret to  cancellation you about my
c. go i arround the world would were if young still i
answer : if I still younger, I would go arround the world
d. behaves ryan he as though an actor were
answer : ryan behaves were he  as though an actor

5. correct the verb in the bracket
a. while ayu (play) the piano, his brother was singing
answer : playing
b. mrs. lestari was smiling in the room when her friend ( watch ) the television
answer : watching
c. udin ( eat ) an apple while the younger sister was playing
answer : eating
d. the guard was ( stop ) the cars in front of the gate at the time
answer : stoped

1 komentar: